Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weekend Blog Follower Caravan #28


Welcome to Weekend Blog Follower Caravan #28! Since this blog is relatively new, this is a good start for me, so I am joining this week. Good thing because this week is a Google Friend Connect follow week which means we're going to look for our fellow blogger's GFC buttons and hit it, as easy as that. 
Thanks to this week's sponsors Travelers and Familia Wanderers because of them 2 lucky bloggers will get the cahnce to win $5 each. So come on hit my GFC button located at my right side bar.
Don't forget to include our sponsor's GFC's as well.
For more information in joining this caravan, head on to RubzOnline for the details. 

12 charming thoughts:

reese said...

hello! new follower
from wbfc 28

Know Your Tune said...

Hi! Followed as Mirage. :)

air said...

following also here
Fit and Fashion Mom

leira said...

follower from wbfc 28

Nanay Blogs said...

Followed as Theresa Enriquez! Hope you can follow me too. Here for WBFC, check my blog here http://www.mtgambrocio.com/wbfc-28-gfc/.

kat said...

Followed here as kat from wbfc#28

iWander

Kayce said...

Hi Sis! followed you here from WBFC #28. Hope you can follow me too : http://www.womansbeautyhaven.com/ thanks much!

wifetoalineman02 said...

new GFC- wifetoalineman02- follower here Sis. Dropping some love for WBFC #28, hope that you can follow me back too.

http://www.tropical7107islands.com/2011/11/weekend-blog-follower-caravan-28.html

k@ye said...

Thanks for following my blog. Btw, I followed two of your blogs. :)

Phebie said...

Hi! Followed u here thru GFC as Phebie…
Hope ul do the same, if u already did.. then, Thank You!
God Bless!

Miss `Chievous said...

Following from GFC.

http://www.loveisamutt.com/

Villeroy Boch said...

Thanks for sharing and I'll be following you for more updates. Cheers!

Post a Comment

I am happy to read your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...