Friday, December 2, 2011

Mom-Me Planner

For us moms, one key to fulfill our daily duties is organization. We have tons of chores and errands to do may it be on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. One of the recommended must-haves for moms is a reliable planner. I confess that I love planners, it makes my "things to do" plus the other "forget me not" stuff all done in one. 

You can just imagine my ecstasy when I saw this MomMe Planner being given away by Chronicles of a Nursing Mom


The MomMe Planner brings new meaning to planning with its chic and hip design that will surely cater every mom's need in order to be organized.
This giveaway will run until December 15th. Now go ahead and check out Chronicles of a Nursing Mom for the mechanics and other details.



0 charming thoughts:

Post a Comment

I am happy to read your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...