Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wordless Wednesday | Happy Anniversary

Today is our Third Wedding Anniversary (4/18/2009)

These photos were taken 3years ago during our church wedding...









Just want to share : This to share is my husband's Facebook status when I woke up this morning :
"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!!!"
Share your Wordless Wednesday entries here :




9 charming thoughts:

momto8 said...

beautiful pictures!! happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

happy annive ycar!!...kaka inspire...miss you girl..(ate mina)

Kris @ beyond the whiskers said...

awww...good hubby! Happy Anniversary to the two of you and happy WW!

OrangeHeroMama said...

beautiful shots! especially the moonlight kiss ones!

Czjai Reyes-Ocampo said...

Happy Anniversary, mars! Love love! <3

The Green House said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! You look beautiful, and your hubby looks handsome in his barong!

Happy WW from Jordyn @ The Green House!

http://www.thegreenhouseboutique.blogspot.com

The Green House said...

BTW, I'm a new follower via FB, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.

NC Sue said...

Thank you for visiting Wordless Wednesday at http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/. I appreciate you stopping by and sharing your photo this week! I hope to see you again soon.
Have a great week,
NCSue

Leah H. said...

Sweet!!! Happy anniversary:)

Visiting for Wordless Wednesday- hope you can stop by:)

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/04/hunting-for-more-eggs.html

Post a Comment

I am happy to read your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...